the buzz on bnourished.
On the publicity side, Katie McDonald and bnourished continue to garner attention, appearances and acclaim across a variety of media outlets. Make this page of the website your go-to destination to tap into a variety of articles, videos, perspective pieces and more. Both from prominent publications and from Katie herself.
enlist Katie as an expert resource.
A thought leader in Self-care strategies-and an engaging presenter/instructor -Katie McDonald is available to serve as an expert resource in a variety of ways. To explore the possibilities, contact Katie at:
Katie McDonald, CEO and founder of bnourished, had to learn the hard way. Depleted and sick from chronic overwork and the disease of busy-ness, Katie had to apply her knowledge of self-care, alternative health, and nutrition to transform her own life. As a Self-care Strategist, Katie now devotes herself to coaching others to make the thoughtful, deliberate choices it takes to become the people they want and deserve to be. An authoritative speaker and recognized thought leader, Katie offers 6-month one-on-one concierge coaching and engaging presentations to corporations and organizations. The majority of bnourished clients initially reach out because they feel off, overwhelmed, and exhausted in the hustle and bustle of daily obligations. The resulting stress often manifests in: excess weight; digestive issues; fatigue; asthma; anxiety and depression. Mostly there is an acknowledgment that they are living beneath their potential in health and well-being. They can no longer ‘get away with’ ignoring their bodies and minds. They are taking care of business and everyone else at the expense of taking care of themselves. They are ready to make lasting change. And they do. Featured in Huffington Post, Apartment Therapy, Dwell, Providence Journal and more, she has presented to Eileen Fisher Leadership Institute, Swarovski, CVS Health, Women President’s Organization as well as many more.
Download high-resolution images by clicking on the images below.
as seen in
- Apartment Therapy: The McDonalds' Serene, Minimalist Home
- Boston Voyager: Conversations with the Inspiring Katie McDonald
- Dwell: New McDonald
- Hartford Business: Self-care tips for working professionals
- HeyRhody: A Lesson in Living Your Best Life from Bnourished’s Katie McDonald
- Huffington Post: Is Nut Milk the New Kombucha?
- Linda Pritcher Coaching: From Striving to Thriving: Saying Yes to Yourself
- Providence Business News: Five Questions with Katie McDonald
- Providence Business News: Managing Stress Team Effort in Workplace
- Providence Journal: Super-nutritious Super Bowl snacks
- Providence Monthly: Nourishing the Spirit
- Rhode Island Monthly: Making Room for the Parents
- SO Rhode Island: A Resolution for Wellness
- SO Rhode Island: Mindful Minimalist Living
- The Rhode Show: In the Kitchen: Green Juices
- Women in Leadership Nexus: Redefining Leadership: Q&A with bnourished CEO Katie McDonald