the buzz on bnourished.
On the publicity side, Katie McDonald and bnourished continue to garner attention, appearances and acclaim across a variety of media outlets. Make this page of the website your go-to destination to tap into a variety of articles, videos, perspective pieces and more. Both from prominent publications and from Katie herself.
enlist Katie as an expert resource.
A certified holistic health coach, raw food chef — and an engaging presenter/instructor — Katie McDonald is available to serve as an expert resource in a variety of ways. To explore the possibilities, contact Katie at:
401.965.4486 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Download high-resolution images by clicking on the images below.
as seen in
- Apartment Therapy: The McDonalds' Serene, Minimalist Home
- Boston Voyager: Conversations with the Inspiring Katie McDonald
- Contact Talk Radio: One on One with Katie McDonald
- Design New England: Sense of Place
- Dwell: New McDonald
- Hartford Business: Self-care tips for working professionals
- HeyRhody: A Lesson in Living Your Best Life from Bnourished’s Katie McDonald
- Huffington Post: Is Nut Milk the New Kombucha?
- Linda Pritcher Coaching: From Striving to Thriving: Saying Yes to Yourself
- Providence Business News: Five Questions with Katie McDonald
- Providence Business News: Managing Stress Team Effort in Workplace
- Providence Journal: Super-nutritious Super Bowl snacks
- Providence Monthly: Nourishing the Spirit
- Rhode Island Monthly: Making Room for the Parents
- SO Rhode Island: A Resolution for Wellness
- SO Rhode Island: Mindful Minimalist Living
- The Rhode Show: In the Kitchen: Green Juices
- Women in Leadership Nexus: Redefining Leadership: Q&A with bnourished CEO Katie McDonald